Thursday, June 18, 2009

DE NADA FASHION LOVERS!!

FINALLY!!

Yeah.i know.It has been a few weeks since the first time i informed u guys about my online boutique.Thank you for being patient and the interest given.As so u know, im so fu*kin in love with fashion.Some people do call me a fashionista and also a weirdo,but hey!fashion is just my passion! *wink* i wanna share d secret of being one! (if you are daring enuff *haha*) so here u go, my very own online boutique for you!!

** a special thanx to kelon&abang; as the shareholders (ngee) :: mummy,daddy,babe; being my supporters :: darl; my very own model&assistant;P :: tina,nabont ; models&my greatest supporters :: idil&dayah; great companions and 4 the ideas given :: mira; another model :: and to all my friends,thanx for being there for me&for all the supports!

not to forget, to my baby penguin who's in heaven now ; untie chix misses u & u r my forever hero!!

*hugs*

** WINKYSUPANOVA CLOSET **


WINKYSUPANOVA CLOSET likes to be on the cutting edge of fashion and style,and is always looking to help you find new ways to find what you love to wear without leaving the comfort of your own home while stealing those celebrities'style. We dont need to waste our money 2 buy those branded stuff at malls or boutiques whereby you can easily get those stuff by clicking on the link, http://www.winkysupanovacloset.blogspot.com/. Its just one click away! WINKYSUPANOVA CLOSET pleased to present you with a new kind of shopping: ONLINE SHOPPING.


Why Shop online? Well, we know it’s difficult for you to see how the clothing dan accessories coordinate with one another so I have created this truly unique environment to show you ways to dress and accessorize and steal the celebrities' style. The coolest part about my version of Window Shopping is that the store is always open.I know you are busy living life and you want your shopping to be as easy as possible: just scroll down and go thru the itemsand If you see something you like,simply get ur fingers working by email me d items,size n color that had interest u =) , I think you will love this new way of shopping.


What’s new and what’s hot you ask? Well, I love the studded skinny pants.These pants are flying off the shelf so get yours now! Once I sell out of these pants, they will be gone forever. The new animal printed scarf/head gear is simply exquisite. I love the detailing and versatility.I know you will loves these smokin’ items as much as I do. winkysupanova closet picked out a great variety of styles, colors, and designs.did i mention the great price? My store windows will regularly be updated with new finds,even the most basic pants and skirts look great with the unique and fashionable details and splash of colors. so take a walk every day down the greatest street in fashion!All the luxury boutique women’s shopping you need at your finger tips! Ahh, heaven.So leave the double pocket cargo pants behind, i am sure you will find a new style you will love.remember! a girl shud b 3 things ; classy,daring and fabulous

xoxo,winkysupanova

No comments:

Post a Comment